Saint Archer Brewery X Byrd Hair Present MOVEMBEER Posted on 05 Nov 10:20
Watch for the full film to release on www.saintarcherbrewery.com October 20th 2015.
The Saint Archer Brewing Company, Sales & Marketing Representative works autonomously to focus on developing new accounts while maintaining current accounts within the given territory of Orange County. A high emphasis is placed on increasing the availability and visibility of products in new and existing accounts by using consultative sales tactics. They will also be responsible for identifying/working worthwhile Beer Fests, tastings and promotions to further drive awareness and tell the Saint Archer story.
This lucky person will work directly with our local distributor team, and Saint Archer LA/OC Area Manager to drive new distribution and maintain existing accounts.
Tools Required To Be A Successful Sales & Marketing Representative:
· Must be passionate about craft beer!
· 1 to 2 years of proven results selling craft beer
· An intense competitive spirit with an assertive, confident personality and results driven
· Impressive organizational skills and the ability to set/maintain appointment calendar
· Strong judgment and professional maturity
· Excellent problem solving and communication skills
· Ability to work both independently and within a team to accomplish goals
· Flexibility to work “non-traditional” hours including some evenings and weekends
· Demonstrated ability to plan and manage multiple responsibilities
· Bachelor's degree preferred
In addition to:
· 100% focus on selling Saint Archer Beers and/or upgrading number of SA Beers available in retail accounts (bars/restaurants, liquor/grocery stores/convenient stores)
· Merchandise accounts by building displays, resetting coolers and displaying point of sale items to increase visibility of Saint Archer Brewing Co
· Partnering with distributors to ensure orders are placed, products are received and business is growing at accounts
· Conducting waitstaff / bartender educations, beer tastings and evening promotions
Provided by Saint Archer:
A variety of benefits including a competitive compensation package, car allowance and expense budget. Excellent healthcare, and Beer Benefits
· Valid driver's license, registered and insured vehicle, and ability to drive to and from accounts continuously
· Ability to lift and move cases of beer (up to 50 lbs) and kegs (up to 150 lbs)
Please contact email@example.com