Overall responsibility and accountability for sales division including successful execution of annual sales goals and ongoing development and management of the sales organization.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Include the following; other duties may be assigned:
Responsible for management and development of Saint Archer sales division:
• Recruitment and hiring of the best sales staff in the industry.
• Training of sales staff and managers.
• Ongoing development and improvement of sales staff and managers.
• Yearly succession planning and gap assessments.
Annual goal setting and strategy development:
• Working with executive team to create annual sales plan.
• Works with Market Managers and Wholesalers to develop annual sales goals by month and package type to meet or exceed executive team annual sales plans.
• Control all wholesaler ABP volume goals, sales programming and trade spend.
• Develop 3-5 year rolling strategic plan with executive team.
• Establish sales and distribution metrics to track weekly progress in relation to goals.
• Frequently works directly with Sales Team members and Wholesalers to ensure strong execution at retail.
• Communicate any potential issues with potential solutions to executive team.
• Develop creative solutions to achieve and exceed goals.
• Work with National Account Manager to drive chain distribution.
• Work with marketing to design and develop marketing programs that directly align to sales and brand goals.
• Assist in strategy for product development.
• Provide feedback to the organization on trends in the field.
• Report weekly to executive team on status, progress, and issues.
• Frequent interaction w/ production to ensure successful fulfillment of orders.
• Communicate detailed information for all sales programming i.e. allocations, pricing, chain programming, launch dates, marketing tools, brand calendars, dates coding, UPC codes, volume expectations, volume restrictions, and shipping constraints to all departments.
Please send your resume to Jeff Hansson at email@example.com