The Saint Archer journey was founded on love and commitment. A love of craft beer and a commitment to creativity and following the road less traveled. From the beginning, we have always believed the craft beer experience happens where art and science meet. With that understanding, our company was founded on a unique strain of creative talent. World-class brewers. Artists and musicians. Professional surfers, skateboarders, and snowboarders… All coming together with passion and dedication to express our one true love: great, crafted beer.
Come join us!
Saint Archer Brewing Co. is a craft brewery, headquartered in sunny San Diego, California. We have an amazing company culture that values our people and encourages health, wellness, and doing what you love. We offer full-time employees the following benefits:
• Medical, dental, and vision coverage options
• 401k with up to 4% match
• 10 days vacation (rises to 15 days on your 2 year anniversary)
• 9 paid holidays and 8 days sick
• 4 weeks paid parental leave
• Monthly paid wellness hour with the option to attend a yoga class outside on our patio, climb on our rock-climbing wall, or play basketball with colleagues
• Growth and development opportunities
• $200 monthly Saint Archer beer stipend
• 50% off Saint Archer swag
• 2x monthly team lunches, plus team outings and daily healthy snacks, coffee, espresso, and tea
• 4-day work week (for production teams)
Interested in a career with Saint Archer? View our current openings below and submit a quick resume and cover letter or create an account to submit a full application.
If you need assistance with the online application due to a disability, please email us at email@example.com and let us know what accommodation you need in order to apply for an open position.
Don’t see a current opening but hope to work for Saint Archer one day? Create an account and upload your resume as well as a little blurb about you and what positions you’re interested in and we’ll reach out in the future if there’s an opening that you might be a good match for. You can also create a job alert to notify you when we’ve posted a new career opportunity!
At Saint Archer Brewing Co, we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in the differences that bring us together.