A Packaging Team Member is responsible for on-packing and off-packing safely and efficiently during a given shift. The Packaging Team Member will be expected to work on the Canning, Bottling and Kegging lines.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
• Responsible for Inventory Rotation
• Keep area clean and organized
• Take direction from Packaging Lead
• Ability to run keg washer properly
• Ability to become forklift certified
• Perform QC checks on Bright beer tanks
• Perform basic cellar operations such as carbonating beer etc.
• Ability to learn QC checks and perform the checks throughout the run.
• Ability to follow SOP’s.
• Perform mix pack operations as needed.
• Comply with all company policies.
• Ability to communicate effectively and work well with other departments.
• Positive attitude
• Team player
• Repetitive handling of 20+ lbs cases.
• Ability to stand and walk for up to 8 hours at a time
• Ability to routinely lift 55 pounds and maneuver 150 pounds
• Ability to bend, twist, stoop, crouch, push, pull, kneel for long periods of time
• Must be able to work safely from ladders, on top of and under vessels and pipes indoors and outdoors
• Ability to work safely with and handle hazardous chemicals
• Experience following Sop’s
• Love for Beer
• Proper use of PPE
• Attention to detail is a must
• Ability to multi-task
Saint Archer Brewing Co. is a craft beer brewery located in San Diego, CA. Employee benefits include health, dental & vision insurance, 401K and a rewarding environment based upon our culture, values and mission.
Saint Archer Brewing Co. is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination against any employee or applicant seeking employment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, public assistance status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.