Job Summary: As an integral part of our sales team, the Chain Execution Specialist is both a sales and merchandising partner that works to grow volume and presence in the market while working closely with our distributor partners.
Essential Job Functions:
• As established by management, execute sales and merchandising goals across multiple off- premise channels and accounts in Southern CA.
• Work closely with distributor on a daily basis to ensure delivery on commitments and support merchandising needs.
• Own the communication with assigned distributor on opportunities and wins, attending monthly planning meetings as applicable.
• Execute displays in grocery, liquor and c-store to support features and programming.
• Plans out weekly route to include current programming, ad execution needs, and relationship building.
• Maintains full distribution and display of products in assigned accounts per plan-o-gram.
• Rotates stock, clean and stock display and price merchandise as appropriate.
• Performs such duties as checking date codes, ensuring adherence to approved plan-o-gram.
• Reports competitive best practices and competitive strategies to National Account Manager.
• Recap and take action on outdated product, mandate gaps, out-of-stock situations or pricing
• Provide weekly recap to Saint Archer and distributor partners of activity from the prior week.
• Follows Company policy in execution of work.
• Performs special projects as assigned by Manager.
• Other duties as assigned.
Minimum Requirements: Education & Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in business-related field and 2 years of applicable experience, or combination of education and relevant experience in an applicable field.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Prior off premise sales and display execution in grocery, c-store and liquor store experience, preferred.
• Considerable knowledge of brewing industry sales and marketing standards.
• Proven demonstration of the following core competencies: commitment to quality assurance, detail-oriented, customer service, and communication skills.
• Proven track record in building good relationships with customers and internal colleagues.
• Highly self-motivated, organized and possess good time management skills.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills through use of effective verbal and written communication.
• Demonstrated analytical, problem-solving and leadership skills.
• Candidate must have a flexible schedule and ability to work nights and weekends.
• Computer competence in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, preferred.
• Must have a valid driver’s license and be able to drive a car for extended periods of time.
• Must be at least 21 years of age.
• Must be willing and able to work in cold conditions (i.e. refrigerated and freezer sections of retail stores).
• Frequently twist/bend/stoop/squat, kneel/crawl, reach with hands and arms, work above shoulders, use hands to handle or feel.
• Occasionally perform desk-based computer tasks, grasp lightly/fine manipulation, lift/carry/push/pull objects that weigh up to 30 pounds.
• Occasionally stand/walk, sit, use a telephone, writing by hand, and sort/file paperwork or parts.
• * Consistent with its obligations under the law, Saint Archer may provide reasonable accommodations to enable individuals with a disability to perform the essential functions of the job.