We are currently looking for a craft beer loving, energetic, and experienced sales professional to join our team as the Market Sales Manager based in Los Angeles or San Diego! As the Market Sales Manager, you will serve as a key player on our sales team. You will be responsible for managing the growth and development of Saint Archer Brewing Co. product mix and brand value in Southern California and achieving key sales objectives by managing multiple distributors and aggressively growing new accounts in Southern California. You will uphold the Saint Archer brand integrity in everything you do and ensure our business model of ethical fair dealings with existing and targeted accounts is never compromised.
What you’ll be doing:
· Develop trimester and annual strategic business plan for achieving budgeted sales figures for Southern CA
· Develop promotional strategy for Southern CA in conjunction with marketing and tour departments for on- and off-premise events and promotions
· Recommend and implement sales strategies for improvement based on market research and competitor analyses
· Benchmark business data and sales trends for key accounts and provide monthly recommendations to Director of Sales, National Chain Accounts Manager and the VP of Marketing to aid in execution of the strategic business plan
· Build sustainable partnerships at all distributors and key accounts by emphasizing Saint Archer Brewing Co. brand and product value along with the support staff of the Saint Archer home office.
· Maintain excellent working relationships with fellow members of the sales and marketing team, while collaborating with other Market Sales Managers for cognition of best sales practices that support Saint Archer Brewing Co. business model
· Successfully maintain and grow trusted relationships with the distributor network in strategic collaboration with MillerCoors yet wholly unique to Saint Archer
· Deliver sales, distribution and merchandising goals at all accounts as needed
· Train, manage, equip and collaborate with San Diego and LA Market Representatives in order to fully develop best sales and marketing practices
· Performs other duties as assigned
What you need for the role:
· 4-year degree in Business, Marketing or similar degree program
· 3-5+ years’ sales and account management experience in the craft beer or beverage industries
· Considerable knowledge of brewing industry sales and marketing standards
· Passion for craft beer!
· Self-starter and results-driven
· Exceptional leadership ability and team player
· Enthusiastic, people-person
· Effective communicator and relationship-builder
· Excellent time manager, analytical and problem-solver
· Love a flexible schedule and jazzed to work nights & weekends, on occasion
· Ability to travel frequently throughout Southern CA territory
· Candidates must be proficient in MS Office software including Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
· Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. Must be able to work 8-10 hours shifts and be able to work varying shifts, including nights and weekends, dependent on operational business needs of the brewery
· Valid driver’s license, clean driving record, reliable source of transportation and insurance in line with the Saint Archer Brewing Co. auto policy
· Amazing company culture that values employees and encourages health, wellness, and flexibility
· Competitive compensation and bonus package
· Medical, dental, and vision coverage
· Generous vacation and sick pay
· 4 weeks paid parental leave
· 401k with up to 4% match
· 50% off Saint Archer swag
· $200 monthly Saint Archer beer stipend
Saint Archer Brewing Co. is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination against any employee or applicant seeking employment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, public assistance status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
· Classification: Exempt, Salaried
· Schedule: Full-time, 100% FTE
· Location: Southern California (LA or San Diego; flexible)
· Reports To: Director of Sales
We’re looking to fill this role quickly with someone truly exceptional. Apply today at careers[at]saintarcherbrewery.com and tell us why you’d make a great addition to the Saint Archer team!