Sales and Marketing Representative – Los Angeles
Saint Archer Brewing Company has an opening for a self-motivated individual who is ambitious and ready to make a difference. Qualified candidates must be outgoing, goal-oriented and have a passion for craft beer. In this dynamic position, you will be an ambassador for our brand and beer while helping to build and maintain professional sales relationships with wholesalers and consumers, as well as become a champion of quality assurance in the marketplace.
Daily Duties, Functions, and Responsibilities:
• Achieve specified account goals
• Identify and develop new accounts and maintain outstanding rapport in current accounts.
• Communication with retail accounts regarding brand awareness, pricing, inventory, events, etc.
• Become acquainted with every key decision maker or decision influencer in your market
• Work with distributors on a weekly basis, plan/attend promos/staff trainings, land new bottle and draft placements at regional accounts. Visit a minimum of 10+ accounts a day. Strong desire to be in the market during “nontraditional” hours.
• Conducting wait staff / bartender educations, beer tastings and evening promotions
• Develop disproportionate share of mind by achieving “preferred supplier status” at distributor by being recognized as one of the distributor’s best supplier reps.
• Build rapport with key people at distributors, such as the owner, President/GM, sales manager, supervisors, sales reps, merchandising manager, events coordinator, operations manager, draft manager and receptionist
• Log all daily sales calls in VIP mobile and recap weekly to area manager
• Understand how the following get done at distributors: point of sale orders, pulling and invoicing of samples, scheduling ride-alongs, scheduling merchandiser account visits for specialty point of sale and large displays, basic policies for handling distributor bill backs, receiving monthly sales reports, draft tech calls
• Saint Archer Brewing Co pricing, discounting and overall strategy and targeted price points
• Develop market profile target lists
Education level and/or experience:
• Must reside in Los Angeles
• 2+ years of beverage related sales experience
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
• Strong knowledge and experience in the local marketplace
• Highly motivated with an assertive, confident personality
• Strong organizational skills and the ability to work alone
• Strong knowledge of the company, its history, and its product offerings
• General knowledge of brewing process
• General knowledge of market share and product offerings of the top five craft and import beer companies in US plus top four US brewers
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to master the selling skills process
• Must be able to travel
• Must be able to work flexible hours/days, including weekend events
• Computer competence in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
• Administrative ability to complete company’s minimal administration requirements on time regularly such as expense reports, monthly recaps, monthly calendar, weekly call recapping
• Must have a clean driving record (Motor vehicle records checks will be performed on candidates)
• Ability to lift and move kegs and cases of beer up to 160 lbs
• Ability to climb, kneel, and stoop to arrange and display point of sale frequently
Please have your resumes submitted to email@example.com